This is a game of swash buckling pirate adventures on the Spanish main.
Rules of the giveaway:
1.) Be a follower of the blog.
2.) Leave a comment as an entry to the draw.
3.) If you pimp this post and leave a link here (so I can check it) I'll give you a second entry.
4.) I will post the winner on the morning of Friday June 28th (my time).
Another point about this giveaway is this is one of the first that I've done where I actually bought the rules first myself. I mainly got this title because I liked what I saw in terms of ship battles and thought it was something I could use for my 18th century Imagi-nation project.
I will endeavor to read these and give you guys a mini review. That way I can digest it in chunks and maybe get some games in as well.
So don't be shy, come get yer hands on some pirate booty!
![]() |
| By Ravven78 |



0 Yorumlar