Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wargaming 3D prints: WWII and fantasy

I thought I would share some more of my prints from my 3D printer. Still learning how to get all the settings right, but I'm learning!

First up is the orc or "tribal" tower from PrintableScenery.com. A really nice piece. I put some of my 15mm orc stands for scale. (The piece comes ready for 28mm but I scale it down to 15mm). Some of the details are fragile, but it's more a function of me not having the printer set right. Subsequent prints have been stronger.

The orc tower from the front. 



The towers are part of this rampart set -- same basic design, but I've painted these. I think they look really nice. Ignore the Napoleonic Russians and the Sherman turret in the background...

A small WWII bunker. This one I need to scale up just a bit as I went a little too far down and my figure stands won't fit in it!

Tanks a lot! One of my early Panther prints, painted with a little weathering. A stug and halftrack are also on display. The bottom right is a freshly printed Panther that hasn't been painted yet.

The full crew. That weird thing on the right is what the panther looks like fresh off the printer with the supports still on it. Those break away -- it's sort of like peeling a hard boiled egg except their is a tank inside. The big "raft" around it helps the tall print adhered to the build plate. It also just peels off.
I hope you enjoyed show-and-tell!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar