Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More Unrejected Rejects!

Once again, I tackled a few old slides that I'd skipped in the past - in this case they had turned so red that I was unable to achieve a satisfactory result. Happily, this time they turned out OK! Still a little funky, but pretty good.

This undated (but certainly from the 1950's) shot is a nice view of the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship as seen from the Skyway. Pretty, no?


I thought that the previous photo might work well with a "tilt shift" effect (in which one simulates the very short focal length that happens when taking a photo of a miniature). I think the result is OK, but not spectacular. Maybe I did it wrong.


Here's a closer view (non-tilt shifty). The level of detail on the ship is really impressive, especially when you look at what was going on at most amusement parks of the day.


Monstro the whale has an endless appetite for canal boats full of crunchy, chewy people. Sure, they need salt, but Monstro is watching his blood pressure anyway, so it's all good. Notice the large dirt lot in the upper right - I think that the Junior Autopia was there eventually (no evidence of it here).


Notice the little board on those rocks - a platform for a worker who had to repair Monstro's chipping exterior - he's been swimming too much. No wonder he's so crabby! 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar