I love taking photos of great shops wherever I travel, and have a mental list of places that I would love to get to if only they weren't a thousand miles or more away!
But I haven't been tracking down any fab vintage shops lately. My own busy Cabin & Cottage shop space at Je L'Adore! in Albuquerque is at least part of the reason. So I may as well show you the latest shop shifting in my own little corner of the vintage world.
Ironstone pitchers, wicker, and lace are some of my mainstays. But wire baskets and garden fences get space too.
I'm always on the hunt for painted pieces. I wish I had the talent and interest in painting things myself. Such a smart thing to do! One of my latest favorites is Marion's Miss Mustard Seed blog. What a furniture genius that woman is! We carry her paint line in the shop too.
Vintage lighting has more character!
But linens are my number one weakness. Surprise!
.
Time to stock up on the vintage garden stuff. Love old remnants from iron gates. And who doesn't need a nice garden goose!
I am a vintage frame junky too. Endless possibilities.
One of my shop ladies has a new hat.
That great old washtub underneath has wooden handles!
A few pieces of pretty china on the shelf.
Can't have cottage without it.
(This Italian beauty may be slated for my dining room.)
I hope you enjoyed the look around!
Happy Weekend!
Jacqueline

0 Yorumlar