I was a cat today.
I lay on the sofa. After that got boring, I went out on the lanai and sat in a chair and listened to the birds, watched a cloud float past, admired the blue of the sky .. the sounds from the forest and quietly laughed at the cats, acting like .. cats.
Right now the newbie in the family is sleeping behind my chair.
She latched on to me the minute we met and I am so glad .. she might be huge and give me backaches but she is the dearest thing .. because of her size you forget she is just out of kittenhood .. bless her heart.. with her tiny meow and her massive body .. she is a character .
When we take a trip, there will have to be an extra crate, for a single cat, a plus size cat.
Today, Merlin scared me by being himself.
He is old. He is quiet. He is slow and gentle and magical.
So he was on the sofa sleeping. then he was out on the lanai, sleeping. Then he was on the rug, sleeping. I started to worry. I started listening to him breathe ..
I talked to him, he acted normal, Merlin normal.
I fed him, he ate like an animal ! He must be ok .. just not feeling like talking.
So this was my Caturday ... quiet, serene, peaceful, good food ... good music and lots of snuggles.
I hope your day was as good.
0 Yorumlar