Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Incy Wincy Spider

I have a phobia of spiders. I'm not quite so bad if I see them outdoors but indoors they reduce me to a quivering wreck. So it's just as well that this little guy is currently living in a web he's made between two pots of geraniums outside my back door.

He's been there for ages. I don't mind just so long as he stays there and doesn't venture indoors. After I'd taken this photo Archie came to see what I was doing and swished his tail right through the web. The spider inched his way up a strand of the web which was still attached to the geranium and crept inside the flower. The following morning he'd spun himself a new web so he's still in residence.

Indoors, we've had some whoppers. A couple of weeks ago I walked into the bathroom to find the biggest spider I've ever seen running around the washbasin. Eeek, it makes me squirm just to think of it. I shot out of the bathroom I can tell you and Mick was left to deal with it.

Are you afraid of spiders?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar