If people hibernated like bears then maybe the world would be a more peaceful place. I'm ready. Somebody shake me when warmer weather gets here...
People in colder climes probably would chide me--a fellow living in the more pleasant year-round temperatures of Los Angeles--for complaining about the cold. But, seriously, it's been in the fifties and sixties of late where I am and I've been feeling very cold. And from what I've been hearing it's been getting down in the forties at night when I'm asleep. Maybe I should just go to sleep until May or so, wrapped in blankets in my cozy bed. I don't think it will work, but on this Sunday I've been making an effort.
I guess I should take a break from my hibernating nap to announce the winners of my recent Battle of the Bands post since I know everyone out there is waiting with great anticipation for these results. So let's go...
Battle of the Bands Results
My most recent Battle of the Bands featured a song first used in a Twilight Zone episode. The versions of "Come Wander With Me" that I presented were performed by artists Émilie Satt and Jay Lamm. My vote goes to Émilie Satt because I liked the arrangement with the violin. I liked Jay's version as well, but the style of his competitor was more to my preference in music.
Out of the starting gate it looked like Émilie was going to leave Jay in the dust, but the voters quickly came to Jay's rescue giving him a massive win. Way to go, Jay!
Final Vote Tally
Émilie Satt 7
Jay Lamm 16
Next Battle on Tuesday January 15th
I plan to be there, will you? I'm going to set my alarm right now so I don't sleep through that Battle. Stay warm!
Has it been cold where you are? Do you tend to sleep more in winter? Do you ever feel sorry for us folks in L.A.?


0 Yorumlar