Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pottering with paint...

It was a glorious day yesterday!
Looking out the windows from The Humble Bungalow
I felt energized.




The sun was out and the shadows danced across the garden throughout the day.
Warmer than it has been and just that hint that Spring might not be too far off.
Days like this beckon me to go out and potter about in the garden...
there are so many bulbs up that they look as if they will bloom early this year.

Keeping cozy and cocooning indoors I felt antsy...
it's a difficult task for me not being able to go out and about as I am so accustomed.

I started a knitting project and read a few chapters in my book, drank several cups of tea and yet I felt the need to do something more.

I wandered downstairs and found myself in my hobby room browsing through my favourite decor magazines.
It was lovely sitting with the cats playing at my feet...

My easel beckoned
it's been awhile since I have picked up a brush and one cannot force artistic expression.
It needs to flow from deep within, and when the time is right things seem to come together.






Roses!

Thank you all for your lovely and encouraging comments.
I feel snug and spoiled by your get well wishes.

Wishing you a weekend full of delight.
Treat yourself and indulge in something nice...

Be well
Hostess
XO

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar