Here is the latest progress on the Border Reivers project – two figures per night – these were painted on Weds 23rd and Thurs 24th Sept – two more are under coated black on the painting desk in the garage and will probably be painted tomorrow – unless I have a night off and drink beer instead! (There is all weekend to come after all…..)
For the last few days I have arrived home with a slight feeling of hopeful anticipation that either my few Reiver figures from Col Bills or the civilians from Fenryll will have arrived – so far I have been disappointed – maybe tomorrow….
Tonight I tied an experiment with saving the images onto Word (where I have written this) and then copying and pasting into Blogger – but it didn’t work….
A couple of these figures are not my favourites in the bunch – particularly the one in red top with the sword and shield – he has hardly any face at all, hidden away inside his huge helmet – and the pose isn’t that great – I think this is reflected in the less impressive paint job – although that may just be the colours I chose to use on him.










0 Yorumlar