Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shhhh, Shhhh... Bang, Bang!

Not that I would ever advocate pulling a gun on that son of a bitch who's been talking all the way through the movie you paid $11.50 to see, but this article does touch a certain nerve:

Movie Theater Shooting

I grew up loving the experience of going to the movies, but more and more I'd rather just see them at home, and a big part of the reason is that most people now treat movie theaters as an extension of their living rooms and feel free to argue, whisper, eat — and I'm not talking popcorn; I'm talking full meals, with all the noise that entails — ignore their crying babies and and chat/text on their cell lphones the entire time.

Movie theaters aren't churches, but they also aren't basement rec rooms, thank you very much.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar